Re: Error "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError" #DITA-OT #specialization #conditional-processing #branch-filtering

Radu Coravu

Hi Ed,

Can you give a list with all the custom plugins you installed in DITA OT 3.4.1?

Also just to make sure, you did not copy the DITA OT 3.4.1 installation over the older 2.x installation, right? Because in this way you could have ended up with older Java JAR libraries in the updated installation.

On 7/16/20 4:43 PM, schmidt.eduard@... wrote:

I use the standard procedure described here. The exact command is (I wont list the complete directories since they’re irrelevant I think):

dita
--input=file.ditamap
--output=desktop\folder
--format=html5
--debug
--logfile=logfile.log

I did not create my own ANT build files as at this stage I would’t even know where to start with such an endeavor.

Best, Ed