Re: XSL-FO two-page layout

tokukobayashi2002

Hi!

AH Formatter can treat each page of PDF as a vector image. Therefore, if you want to place two A5 pages on top of an A4 page, you can do the following. The first step is to generate a PDF with A5 page master. Next, using the page master of A4, place two pages of A5 PDF on it in order as images.

I remember making samples a long time ago. If you need help, please inform me.

Best regards,

Tokushige Kobayashi
Antenna House, Inc.

Hi Mica,
That's it: page imposition.
We're using Antenna House.
How might you approach this instead?
On Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:17:10 AM PDT, Mica Semrick
<mica@...> wrote:
Hey Nick,
Which PDF formatter are you using?
I think your approach might be off, as this generally isn't page level
formatting. The feature is called "page imposition."
-m
On June 29, 2020 9:15:22 AM PDT, "Nicholas Mucks via groups.io"
<urbanrobots=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
We're trying to create a two-page layout where each printed page has
two pages on it. Although creating a two-column layout is simple
enough, we're having difficult with the static content since it
still shows one footer that spans the bottom of the page across the
two columns.
Has anyone created a PDF that displays two pages side by side in
landscape orientation?
Thanks for your time.
- Nick
Links: