Re: XSL-FO two-page layout

David H

Hi Nick,

From within Acrobat, go to File -> Properties -> Initial View

The Page layout drop down has 4 options for Two-Up layouts.

It might be possible to use XSL:FO to define a page layout? AH might have an extension to do this?

Alternatively, post process with an Acrobat Batch Script or JavaScript to change the page layout.

HTH,
David

Hi Mica,
That's it: page imposition.
We're using Antenna House.

How might you approach this instead?

On Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:17:10 AM PDT, Mica Semrick <mica@...> wrote:

Hey Nick,

Which PDF formatter are you using?

I think your approach might be off, as this generally isn't page level formatting. The feature is called "page imposition."

-m

On June 29, 2020 9:15:22 AM PDT, "Nicholas Mucks via groups.io" <urbanrobots@...> wrote:
Hello,
We're trying to create a two-page layout where each printed page has two pages on it.  Although creating a two-column layout is simple enough, we're having difficult with the static content since it still shows one footer that spans the bottom of the page across the two columns.

Has anyone created a PDF that displays two pages side by side in landscape orientation?

Thanks for your time.
- Nick