Re: Chapter numbering issue when using <topicgroup>

Chris Brand

Dear Toshihiko

I'm taking a bow. Your plugin works like a charm. Thank you very much for this nice feature!

That should be part of the DITA-OT by default.

Best regards
Chris.

Am 27.06.20 um 16:05 schrieb Toshihiko Makita:

Hi Chiris,

Sorry for the late reply.

As PDF2 plug-in has extension point named "org.dita.pdf2.xsl.topicmerge", you can override default topicmerge stylesheet processing by making plug-in.

Here is my example.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkbL99fLhxKUhp50UTIXM1xI7FSmlg?e=2Jrj9Q

You can integrate this plug-in and change PDF2 topicmerge processing. In my testing, I could succeed to remove topicgroup elements from the map portion of the merged middle file in DITA-OT 2.5.4.

If there are any problems, please let me know.

 Toshihiko Makita
 Development Group. Antenna House, Inc. Ina Branch
 Web site:
 http://www.antenna.co.jp/
 http://www.antennahouse.com/