Von: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Toshihiko Makita
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. Juni 2020 15:41
An: main@dita-users.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [dita-users] Chapter numbering issue when using <topicgroup>

Hi Chiris,

As <topicgroup> is specialization of topicref, it affects numbering wrongly. To avoid this problem, I always skip <topicgroup> in the merged middle file processing in PDF output.

See https://github.com/AntennaHouse/pdf5-ml/blob/master/com.antennahouse.pdf5.ml/xsl/dita2fo_convmerged.xsl Line 163 or near.

Hope this helps.

 Toshihiko Makita
 Development Group. Antenna House, Inc. Ina Branch
 Web site:
 http://www.antenna.co.jp/
 http://www.antennahouse.com/