Re: Chapter numbering issue when using <topicgroup>

Mica Semrick

Hi,

You can try <topicset> instead.

-m

On June 19, 2020 8:12:48 AM PDT, "Chris Brand via groups.io" <chrizzbee74@...> wrote:
Hi

Example:

1 Chapter
<topicgroup>
   1.1.1 Chapter
   1.1.2 Chapter
</topicgroup>
1.2 Chapter

I expect that the output is like this:

1 Chapter
<topicgroup>
   1.1 Chapter
   1.2 Chapter
</topicgroup>
1.3 Chapter

So the children of the <topicgroup> get the wrong chapter depth assigned.

Anyone knows a fix?

Thanks,
Chris.