Chapter numbering issue when using <topicgroup>

Chris Brand

Hi

Example:

1 Chapter
<topicgroup>
   1.1.1 Chapter
   1.1.2 Chapter
</topicgroup>
1.2 Chapter

I expect that the output is like this:

1 Chapter
<topicgroup>
   1.1 Chapter
   1.2 Chapter
</topicgroup>
1.3 Chapter

So the children of the <topicgroup> get the wrong chapter depth assigned.

Anyone knows a fix?

Thanks,
Chris.