XSL-FO PDF Title numbering + font style #PDF #XSLT #FOP

chichak1995@...

Hi,
I've been trying to implement the title numbering for PDF and I found a code on the github (https://github.com/oxygenxml/dita-ot-numbering/blob/master/customization.xsl) that works great. I've been using it for a few months now and so far I didn't have any problems until today. My documentation is growing from day to day and today I had to create the 6th subsection to my ditamap.

<map>
<topicref href="...">
  <topicref href="..."/>
    <topicref href="..."/>
      <topicref href="..."/>
        <topicref href="..."/>
          <topicref href="..."/>
        </topicref>
      </topicref>
    </topicref>
  </topicref>
</topicref>
</map>

The problem is that starting from 6th level, the title is not bolded anymore. I get the correct numbering next to the title using the github code I provided, which means that it contains correct class/topic tag. What I don't understand why isn't it picking the right properties also.

I was hoping someone had similar problem and could help me solve this?