Re: Text in SVG images not searchable in DITA-OT 3.x HTML5 output

David H

Hi Yves,

Is it possible that something in the pipeline creates a raster image preview, or even converts SVG to a raster image?

What's the current browser support for SVG images? Do they all support it?

HTH,
David

Hi group

I've got SVG images which contain text. If I just open the SVG in one of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge), the text is searchable. If I put the images in a DITA topic and generate HTML5 output with the DITA-OT 3.x, the text is no longer searchable.

Any idea why this happens and how it can be fixed?

Thanks

Yves