Re: Confused with Profiling and Ditaval #Oxygen #reuse

Matt Lorenzi

So looks like there's a few avenues here. So rather a a master topic for the image, I'd create one for each image? That would resolve the single sourcing issue, but less so if I want to reuse the text and image in another map -  would always have to make sure I grabbed both topics.

So I could use a keyref for the image placeholder, then call up the image in my map? Is that what you mean Radu? Is there more scripting involved than you you provided above? I'm oddly excited to try this.