IMHO, It is not a good match.

I may be a bit harsh but I am not surprised that it has not got any traction.

Ron

On 2020-05-28 4:09 p.m., ekimber@... wrote:
We did a really cheap SCORM output generator as part of the original L&T subcommittee and the code is around but not necessarily that useful. As part of that John Hunt also put together a really cheap LMS implementation that gave you interactive assessments in the browser. That stuff is now more than 10 years old.

The original L&T markup design was based directly on QTI and reflects many of the (at least at that time) QTI limitations on interaction structure.

The L&T interaction 2 design is more flexible but might pose some QTI generation challenges--I don't think we have any general experience with that transform--the requirements were driven much more by the needs of printed tests.

A SCORM package is very similar to an EPUB package (same basic packaging standards), so if I was to do it today I would probably adapt the D4P EPUB transform to do SCORM generation.

Another annoying aspect was that the SCORM materials are not themselves redistributable, so at least at the time you couldn't make an open-source package that you could just download and use--you had to manually add the SCORM stuff to it.

Not sure that helps....

On 5/28/20, 7:21 AM, "Eric Sirois" <main@dita-users.groups.io on behalf of easirois@...> wrote:

Hi Wim,
Check the old learning and training sub committee. Their work was related to DITA and scorm. Not sure about qti though.

Eric

On Thursday, May 28, 2020, 8:08 AM, Wim Hooghwinkel <wim@...> wrote:

Hi all,
did anyone ever work on a DITA 2 SCORM transformation, or DITA to QTI? Any experience you may want to share? Or plugins?

Contact me off-list!

Thanks!

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
Wim Hooghwinkel