How deal with complex conditions with combinations of AND, OR and NOT #conditional-processing

Bella Zhao

Hi,

The conditional attributes are very complex for our documentation because our product is highly customer configurable.

Our conditions have complex combinations of AND, OR, and NOT, for example, (A || B) && C && !D. In real cases there can be much more layers. While I think DITAVAL can only deal with OR and NOT, such as (A || B) and !A?

Is there any way to deal with such complex conditions in DITA? Do we need some special programming?

Thanks,

Bella