What operating system are you using to produce the PDF?
Are you sure that Roboto is installed on your computer?
Ron

On 2020-03-24 2:13 p.m., ronny.flink@... wrote:
Dear DITA users,
Please, I hope anyone here can help me, because this is making me go insane.
I’m trying to publish a PDF with the Roboto using DITA-OT 3.3.1 and FOP.
I have tried to follow this step by step: https://github.com/oxygenxml/com.oxygenxml.pdf2.ug/wiki/Custom-fonts
But without any success, feels like I have made every minor tweak a hundred times. The font-mapping works and I can get fonts like Tahoma or Trebucet in the PDF output.
Also tried all kinds of changes to the fop.xconf.
If anyone of you have made Roboto font work with FOP, please share.

Best regards
Ronny