Re: WebHelp test server for DITA project #Oxygen #HTML5

Thomas Rathkamp

We use Sharepoint, mainly because it was already in use for other purposes where I work.

Tom Rathkamp
Senior Technical Writer

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 03:24:24 PM CDT, Matt Lorenzi via Groups.Io <mjlorenzi@...> wrote:

I am looking for some technical information for a Webhelp test environment. I am looking to showcase Webhelp produced with OxygenXML Author to internal stakeholders.
What kind of server setup would be best for a testing environment; also would I need a publishing client to publish to the host?

I realize this is not really DITA specific, but since I am writing in a DITA environment using OxygenXML, this would be a good place to ask. Also I need to give my IT people some technical sounding information to help move this along.