Re: Filter on Topics Reused with Keys #keys #branch-filtering

Radu Coravu

Hi Ed,

In order to run the sample I gave you I used Oxygen 22.0 and DITA OT 3.4.
I did not test with older DITA OT distributions.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 3/19/2020 3:00 PM, @l3arn4life wrote:
Hi Radu,
thank you for your help. Somehow though, when running a transformation on your modified sample, the output came up empty.
Changing the root map to any of the submaps containing the reference to "topicKeys.ditamap" didn’t help.
Could it be that once the publishing engine sees a /.ditaval/ it will attempt to do its branch filtering but will pretty much abort the entire process in the absence of a direct topicref?
In any case, the processing order of the publishing engine seems to forbid the combination of branch-filtering and keyrefs, which I find a pity.
Or am I missing something?
Sincerely,
Ed