Re: Filter on Topics Reused with Keys #keys #branch-filtering

Radu Coravu

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the samples.
The publishing engine first does the branch filtering and then the keyref processing so the only way to make this work was to refer to the "topicKeys.ditamap" in each ditavalref context.
This is not necessarily a bug in the publishing engine, I don't think the specification says precisely how such cases, branch-filtering in combination with keyref should be handled.
I'm attaching a modified project, you can compare it with your own using Oxygen's Compare Directories tool.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 3/19/2020 10:38 AM, @l3arn4life wrote:
Good morning,
thank you Pieterjan for providing a sample, I will look at it. Sorry for the delayed response, an approaching deadline kept me from getting back earlier. Radu, I attached a sample project and included responsive webhelp output that demonstrates the problem. I yet have to test this with the current DITA-OT.
Regards, Ed