Re: Class error compiling index for javahelp in DITA-OT 3.4 #DITA-OT #JavaHelp

Radu Coravu

Hi Jeff,

Did you read my previous email?
It had attached a zip with the plugin (extra library included):
https://dita-users.groups.io/g/main/message/45323

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 3/17/2020 11:56 PM, Jeff Hooker wrote:
Ok, I have downloaded, unpacked, and inspected every single release of the OT. At version 3.0, the same version where the .jar file becomes a necessity, it also fails to be present and is absent going forward. Therefore, it appears that there hasn't been a version of the OT since 3.0 which can actually create javahelp. I have yet to find a repository of any sort for the missing jar file or any evidence of one existing.
So, short question; is anyone generating Javahelp with a 3.0+ version of the OT, and if so can you share details about how?
Cheers,
Jeff.