Re: Class error compiling index for javahelp in DITA-OT 3.4 #DITA-OT #JavaHelp

Jeff Hooker

Ok, I have downloaded, unpacked, and inspected every single release of the OT. At version 3.0, the same version where the .jar file becomes a necessity, it also fails to be present and is absent going forward. Therefore, it appears that there hasn't been a version of the OT since 3.0 which can actually create javahelp. I have yet to find a repository of any sort for the missing jar file or any evidence of one existing.

So, short question; is anyone generating Javahelp with a 3.0+ version of the OT, and if so can you share details about how?

Cheers,
Jeff.