Filter on Topics Reused with Keys #keys #branch-filtering

@l3arn4life

Hi, I have a number of topics describing almost identical content in the context of three different scenarios. Some of the content only exists in, say, scenario A, but not in B and C. So I thought it’d make most sense to create one topic that holds the content for all scenarios and use profiling combined with branch filtering to show only relevant content in each respective instance of that topic. Each scenario has its own submap. When I reference the said topic using the common topicref, my output looks just as expected. As soon as I reference that topic with a keyref, my filtering goes out the window and all content is displayed in all instances. I guess the question is: is the combination of branch filtering and keyref on a topic not feasable atm or is there something I’m doing wrong?

Your help is much appreciated!