Re: Inserting Content Before a ToC #DITA-OT #PDF

Mica Semrick

If you use the Bookmap type of map, there are elements to do it automatically.

Otherwise, you'll need to make a DITA-OT plugin customization to do so.

On February 28, 2020 9:40:07 AM PST, Wanda Phillips <wanda.jane@...> wrote:
I have a client looking at switching to DITA and they've been putting content ahead of the ToC, I don't know if I can replicate that in DITA output or if I will simply restructure their book (more than I am currently), but in case they make it a priority, is there a way to insert content ahead of the ToC in PDF output?

Wanda
Write Livelihood