Re: Recommendations for content delivery platform #content-delivery

Don Bridges

Ed,

FluidTopics and Zoomin are CDPs, Bluestream is a CCMS and CDP, and easyDITA is a CCMS.  All are viable tools and each may be a good fit depending on your situation and use cases.  There are other options in both the CDP and CCMS arenas.

Maybe you can share your Business Case for this investment?

Don Bridges
JANA

On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:44 AM, etudsbery <etudsbery@...> wrote:

Hi there,

Our company is currently looking at content delivery platforms (CDP) based on DITA  that we can integrate with Salesforce.

We have seen demos from Fluidtopics, Zoomin, Bluestream and easyDITA. Has anyone had any experience with these products either as CCMS or content delivery platform? Or perhaps you know of another CDP based on DITA?

Thanks for any information.

Regards,

Ed Tudsbery
Team Leader

E etudsbery@...

P +33 (0)1 41 29 36 51

Immeuble Ampère, 8, rue Eugène et Armand Peugeot, 92 500 – Rueil Malmaison, France

If you wish to view the CPA Global group email disclaimer, please click here