Re: Branch filtering on reused content #conditional-processing

Radu Coravu

Hi Pieterjan,

It probably depends on the order in which the DITA OT engine does the branch filtering and the conref resolution.
From what I looked it seems to first do the filtering and then the conref resolution.
In my opinion maybe something like this would work:

<topicref href="ta_ditavalref.dita" navtitle="Ditavalref">
<ditavalref href="branchfiltering.ditaval" format="ditaval"/>
<topicref href="to_reuse.dita" processing-role="resource-only"/>
</topicref>

otherwise you may need to define a key scope, define a key for the topic and use conkeyref in the topic.