Re: Lwdita plugin extension points #LwDITA

Mark Giffin

Hi Nick,

Can I request that you post here what happens with this? It would be useful to know.

Thanks,
Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/

On 2/13/2020 6:59 PM, Nicholas Mucks via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks, Radu. I’ll give this markdown extension point shot.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Feb 13, 2020, at 5:40 AM, Radu Coravu <radu_coravu@...> wrote:

Hi Nicholas,

There seems to be an XSLT extension point named "dita.xsl.markdown" which can be declared from your plugin and gets expanded in the DITA to MD XSLTs:

https://github.com/jelovirt/org.lwdita/blob/master/src/main/resources/dita2markdown_template.xsl

On 2/13/20 5:32 AM, Nicholas Mucks via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello!
We’d like to customize the structure of some output elements and also add the original file path and a few other details to the bottom of every page in the vanilla Markdown output. I’m not finding extension points that allow you to insert your own xslt to do this. Has anyone done this? Maybe I’m just blind.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile