Conditional table columns? #tables #conditional-processing

Larry Kollar

One of the other writers asked if there was a way to conditionalize a table column. We tried setting @colwidth="0" but that just displayed the content in the margin outside the table. Has anyone ever had to do this?

I think it could be handled in the plugin, throwing away cells whose column width is zero. I'm in the middle of updating our plugins when I get a break from content work (until we hire a software person to handle the XSL stuff), so it might be a while before I could actually do anything with this.