Re: Is anyone using DITA's SVG domain without using the technical content package (i.e. concept/task/reference/troubleshooting)? #SVG

Jonathan Hanna

My company is still within the DITA implementation phase and have not finalized our model yet. However, I can tell you that we will be using the Learning and Training topics for our curricular materials and these materials will contain SVG images. Related, our content will also contain MathML elements. It seems odd to me that you would not include SVG and MathML as part of the base standard since the use of SVG images and equations are not exclusive to technical content.

Jonathan Hanna
PASCO scientific