Re: Looking for help to understand DITA-OT transformation extension points. #DITA-OT

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Aaron,
I probably do this incorrectly but it works. I have a preprocess plugin with a bunch of targets in there. Then I just call the main ant target from other plugins to run a few proprocessing steps.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Jan 17, 2020, at 6:40 AM, arron.varga@... wrote:

Hi ,
I am looking to find out how to add a plugin that runs between the pre-processing and a dita-ot transformation type.

I need to run some extra ant targets to do some extra processing before the map and topics get sent to the transformation.

I have created  custom transformation types but I am not sure how to insert/extend a series of code/ant targets into and already defined transformation process for example the HTML5 Transtype.

I think I would want to use the depend.preprocess.post?
Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Arron Varga