Adding "next topic", "previous topic" throughout an entire map? #HTML #linking

Chris Papademetrious

Hi all,

I've embarrassingly spent half a day trying to figure this out! For the DITA-OT html5 transformation, is there a way to add "next topic" and "previous topic" links throughout the entire map, such that the map can be traversed from beginning to end using them?

The use case is that when we run FrameMaker-to-DITA conversion, the writers must step through every topic to evaluate whether the chunking is acceptable. I've been looking through XSLT code trying to figure out how to do this with existing parameters, but to no avail.