Where do YOU go for high-quality information about DITA? #resources

Kristen James Eberlein

I wanted to take some of the content from a recent post and turn it in a more positive direction.

Question: Where do you go for high-quality information about DITA?

My personal response:

I use the DITA specification (as published at oasis-open.org) and the DITA Open Toolkit (DITA-OT) documentation heavily. I also use whitepapers published by the DITA Adoption Technical Committee, especially the one about troubleshooting authored by Bob Thomas (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53516/DITA13TroubleshootingArticle_FINAL_03jul14.pdf).

You? Curious minds want to know.