Re: Tabs in HTML output #HTML #Oxygen

Mica Semrick

You don't so this in dita per-se, but rather in your output plugin. For instance, bootstrap provides code and markup to make tabs. You could use and outputclass in your DITA to hook into some bootstrap functionality.

-m

On December 4, 2019 10:15:56 AM PST, patford12@... wrote:
I was wondering how you would create tabs inside of a DITA output, I was watching this video [14:36](https://youtu.be/6XpY846v1B0?t=876) but couldn't figure out how to get the same results. How would I go about creating tabs? If anyone could point me to resources that I could teach myself this and other higher-level DITA, that would be great too.