Re: Keyrefs within conrefs #DITA-OT

Radu Coravu

Hi Debra,

There is a DITA OT issue added by me about conrefs in key definition metadata no longer being expanded:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/2420

If it's similar to what you are encountering maybe you can add a comment to it.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 11/23/2019 8:22 PM, Debra Bissantz wrote:
This is a question for the DITA-OT experts -
How does the DITA-OT process keyrefs within content referenced via conref? It seems that this worked in DITA-OT 2.x versions, but it is not working with DITA-OT 3.x versions. Is there a parameter that we should pass to process the keys before the conrefs?
Thanks, Deb