Re: How is group.io working out for you? #admin

Leigh White

Hoping this is not a duplicate post...got a strange error message earlier. Ironic, since I was saying that I find groups.io to be a big improvement over the Yahoo group. I haven't had occasion to post yet but reading the digest is a lot more pleasant. I had also become unable to find many of my old posts in the Yahoo group, and I hope that will be resolved here. Time will tell. Thank you very much Kris for your efforts in making this a smooth transition for this list that we all rely on so much.
Leigh