Re: How is group.io working out for you? #admin

Rodolfo M. Raya

Groups.io works fine for me. Haven't noticed any delay.

Regards,
Rodolfo M. Raya

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:28 AM Kristen James Eberlein <kris@...> wrote:

I'd really like to know. A few quick thoughts from me:

  • For me, there seems to be a big lag between when messages appear on the Web site and when they reach my e-mail client. Others?
  • Yes, I'm working to see if we can get the missing message from between late October and early November added.
  • I like the new Web interface. It's cleaner, has no ads, and moderators have been adding tags to the messages as they are posted. It did take me QUITE a while to realize that I could toggle between viewing 1) All messages (toggle Messages), and 2) Messages sorted by thread (toggle Topic). This view shows the number of messages in the thread.

If you have not been to the Web site, here is a screen capture: