Re: Schematron usage

Chris Papademetrious

Hi Kristen,

Our group is not using DITA yet, but we're quite actively looking into it.

Our current DITA grammars do not use Schematron, but it's on my to-do list. My initial thought is to use Schematron to enforce our internal writers' style guide recommendations (title caps, list introductions, prohibited acronyms, etc.).

Currently we're using Oxygen XML Author in our flow prototyping, so when the time comes, that is what we'd be using.

 - Chris

P.S. I really like the ability to package Schematron directly into a DITA RelaxNG grammar.