Learning and Training specialization resources

Jonathan Hanna

Hi,

I am new to DITA and have been learning over the last four months. While I have been able to find a plethora of resources for DITA in general, I am having trouble finding information on the Learning and Training specialization. The best information I have found so far is a course and one webinar on LearningDITA.com. While these resources provided a good broad overview, they did not go much in depth on applications. I have not been successful in finding any other resources.

Are there any additional resources available that can help me learn more about how to use the Learning and Training specialization?

Thanks,

Jonathan