Re: Image map in responsive webhelp

Mica Semrick

I would either put the links directly in the SVG, or code several different image maps that work at particular sizes. Give the particular sizes a unique output class, then hook into the CSS to hide/show the properly sized image at specific image resolutions.

Image map doesn't seem to be smart enough to resize on it's own.

- m

On June 7, 2019 7:05:31 AM PDT, "Yves Barbion yves.barbion@... [dita-users]" wrote:
Hi group

I've got the following simple image map in my topic, created in oXygen XML Editor v21:

                        rect
                        253, 39, 382, 89
                        Hamburger button

How can I make this work in responsive webhelp? "Work" meaning that:
  • The xref is highlighted on mouse-over
  • The xref takes me to the referenced topic
Thanks

Yves