translated keys

4nxsknkaj7zji4zfh6snc6zk64ck3nhsqsvkwcsr@...

Hi All,

We have a DITA map with multilingual content.

The map uses keys and the keys are translated. In the ditamap there are references to the translated keys.ditamap. There are multiple keys.ditamap.

We use DITA-OT2 to publish the map to PDF, but the keys are not translated in the output.

Only the first keys.ditamap is used, for all languages in the map.

We tested this also with DITA-OT3 and it is the same thing.

I am aware of the linguistic problems there can be with translation of variables (grammar and syntax), in our case the keys are used in a CE declaration of conformity to identify the kind of product.

Is this a bug? Or is it considered 'not done'?

Best regards,

Anneke Von den Hoff