Re: Google Drive & DITA?

Mark Giffin

Interesting idea. Google Drive supposedly keeps track of versions, and it has an extensive API. Could it be worse than using Sharepoint as a version control system?

I was planning to do an OT plugin that published DITA to Word, and used the Google Drive API to post the file to Drive and notify reviewers. It was a quickie review system that ought to be possible, but I never had time to finish it.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://www.markgiffin.com/

On 06-Mar-19 9:10 AM, David Hollis david@... [dita-users] wrote:

Hi all,

Maybe a daft question?

Has anyone used Google Drive as a simple file sharing system for DITA content? Does Google Drive act as a VCS?

Many thanks,
David