Re: Call a DITA transformation from Subversion

Mica Semrick

It sounds like you want some sort f Continuous Integration (CI), such as Jenkins, Gitlab, or Build Bot. Ask one of your build engineers about it. There are already docker containers available fr the dita ot.

-m

On November 23, 2018 6:18:55 AM PST, "'Chris Brand' chrizzbee74@... [dita-users]" wrote:

Hi group

I have stored my DITA sources including the Open Toolkit and related .ditaval files in a Subversion repository. The repository contains additional batch-scripts that I can use to start a publication without using Oxygen. When I check out the repository to a working copy on my client, my batch scripts work like a charm because everything needed for the publication is locally available.

My question is: can I create a batch-script that calls directly the sources in Subversion and also sets paths and everything required for the Open Toolkit stored on Subversion? The idea is that engineers can start a publication of a certain document without having the repository checked out on their machines. Is this possible?

Thank you for pointers in this direction.

Chris.