Word2DITA: Can't parse style into Task topic info element

Mica Semrick

Greetings list,

I'm converting a bunch of Word documents using the excellent Word2DITA framework, but I can't for the life of me seem to get a particular word style to be a child of the 'info' element in a task topic.

The info element is created, and the steps, step, and cmd elements are all generated correctly, but not the content of what should be the info element.

I've followed the advice and code samples from this page, which is exactly what I'd like to do: http://www.dita4publishers.org/d4p-users-guide/user_docs/d4p-users-guide/word2dita/common-mapping-cases.html

And here is a link to a .docx and my Word2DITA tag mapping that illustrates my problem. I'm using the DITA-OT 1.8.5 and the latest D4P plugins.

Thanks!

-m