Re: Add meta element to oXygen's responsive webhelp output

Mica Semrick

Hello,

In the build options in oxygen, you can specify an HTML snippet that gets inserted into the document head, custom.HDR or something like that.

-m

On May 15, 2018 1:59:26 AM PDT, "Yves Barbion yves.barbion@... [dita-users]"
Hi group

We're generating responsive webhelp for a customer, using oXygen XML Author 20 and the DITA-OT 2.x. The header in the html files looks like this:

Our customer has now asked us to add a meta element like this:

Of course, we can add this afterwards, but I guess there must be a(n) (easy) way to change this in the transformation itself?

Thanks

Yves