Re: XSL(T) Training for DITA-OT customisations

Mica Semrick

If you love a bargain, there is a Cyber Monday sale on ebooks at O'Reilly for 50% off with the coupon code CYBER16.

I picked up DITA for Print, XSLT 2nd Ed., and XSLT Cookbook for 43 USD.

Hope that helps!

-m

On November 24, 2016 1:40:06 AM PST, "ann.jensen74@... [dita-users]" wrote:

Hi,

While I have tinkered with customising XSL transformations used in the DITA-OT, I would like to invest some time in doing some relevant training on the XSL technology and how it is used in the context of DITA.

Can anyone advise on what aspects of the technology are most relevant and maybe any good online training available?

Thanks in advance,

Ann