Re: [DITA for Small Teams] Setup tipps for eXist-db?

Mica Semrick

Hi Frank,

I'd recommend you read a little bit on docker networking before you try and deploy docker containers on a network... Networking docker is interesting, to say the least.

-m

On November 14, 2016 10:07:39 AM PST, "frankralf@... [dita-users]" wrote:
Many thanks for the quick update of the documentation and the pointers to the Docker project, Eliot. I'll see how far I come and will report back.

Cheers,
Frank

---In dita-users@..., wrote :

I should also mention (maybe even in the docs) that there is a Slack organization for the DFST project. If you'd to participate more actively let me know and I'll invite you to the Slack organization. Progress is currently sporadic but I hope to be able to do more in the coming months.

Cheers,

Eliot