Re: Collection type

Mica Semrick

Hello,

I am not clear on what the result should be, but "sequence" linking doesn't make a lot of sense in a PDF, as the next topic would be right below the link in the PDF; you'd just need to scroll a bit further.

-m

On October 26, 2016 12:26:32 PM PDT, "Allan Jenoff allan.jenoff@... [dita-users]" wrote:

In my ditamap, I set the collection type attribute of a parent topicref to family. When I created a pdf, the children all linked to one another. I then set it to sequence and when I created a pdf there were no links at all. I expected the children to link in sequence. Does sequence not mean what I think it means or is something else happening here?

I’m using oXygen 18.1 with the bundled DITA-OT 2.x

Allan Jenoff

Technical Writer

Knowledge Development (NA – Mississauga)

(905) 629-8727 ext. 104797

Join our online community! Start discussions. Ask questions. Receive support.

Collaborate.TrapezeGroup.com