Re: Korean PDF with oXygenXML

Mica Semrick

I just saw this: https://www.google.com/get/noto/

Noto is a freely licensed font, the one used in Android. Google has released the whole thing, which is really amazing and was a ton of work. No to now spans 800 languages and has 110,000 characters.

-m

On October 3, 2016 1:57:41 PM PDT, "daniellewca@... [dita-users]" wrote:

Hi there,

I am faced with a Korean PDF that has replaced many portions of the TOC and footer (possibly elsewhere) with ampersands.  I am guessing that this is a font issue.

I am using oXygenXML 15.2 and its built-in Apache FOP (pdf2).

What is a good font that supports all Korean glyphs with FOP? Do I need to do something other than install the correct font and list them in the font_mappings file?

Thanks,

Danielle