Re: FOP support for OpenType font families

Mica Semrick

Hi Kate,

You need to tell FOP where to find the fonts. Its a pretty simple XML file; you can find the details here: https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/fonts.html#bulk

-m

On September 16, 2016 9:47:25 AM PDT, "kate.lopresti@... [dita-users]" wrote:
I've been working on adding the Neris OT font family to PDF output and only been partially successful. I've declared the logical fonts in font-mappings.xml and referred to the logical fonts from XSLT attribute sets. Where attributes are set to font-family = Neris the formatting appears in the the PDF. However, when set to a variation like font-family = Neris Light I get the error: "[fop] 45279 WARN [ main ] org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent - Font "Neris Light,normal,300" not found. Substituting with "any,normal,400".

This error seems to occur no matter how the font-style or font-weight is set. Any idea what I can do to fix it?

Thanks,
Kate

Neris Font Free by Eimantas Paškonis | Font Squirrel