Re: OT processing for troubleshooting topic #DITA-OT #troubleshooting

Bob Thomas

Hi Leigh,

On pages 20-22 in my troubleshooting whitepaper, you can see the results of where I customized the DITA-OT to render embedded troubleshooting markup (tasktroubleshooting, steptroubleshooting, and note[@type="trouble"]) all the same way, as if each were a note. This gives readers a common visual cue that instantly identifies the information as troubleshooting-related.

The other thing that I did was to override the task/steps template in task-elements.xsl so that it suppresses the "Procedure" label when steps is a child of remedy.

Best Regards,
Bob Thomas
Tagsmiths, LLC