Re: Colaboration and feedback #content-delivery

George Cristian Bina

One option is, like you mention, to review on the DITA output, and we provide a webhelp output with feedback support, this can be used by users to submit feedback on a specific topic.

However, I think an even better approach for review is to revire directly on the DITA document, thus you remove any additional work needed to synchronize the comments from the SMEs on the output and the DITA source. More, you can allow the SMEs to perform also simple changes to the document, not only comments, and then just accept or reject those propose changes. Some of our partners integrated the oXygen Author Component and they can offer such direct DITA review support, working inside the browse:
- Bluestream
- IXIASOFT
- Componize
- RSI
- Vasont
and others.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 12/18/13, 3:26 PM, nmcdonagh wrote:
Hi all

Not sure this is the best place or not, but I am looking for ideas on
the best way to get feedback on published DITA content, so that we can
collaborate with SME's collect their comments, and then pull their
comments back into our DITA content. I know one option could be using
LiveContent with Reach etc but are there other options out there, right
now we are publishing from our CMS into Eclipse InfoCenters.

Thanks