Re: Looking for a translation forum/mailing list

Joe Pairman

Hi Matt,

Try proz.com. People there were very helpful when I had a question about Arabic nunation marks.

Keep your spirits up — the initial translation issues can feel a bit nightmarish, but things quickly settle down (at least if you have good translators who work with you to come up with solutions).

Cheers,
Joe

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM, <mkaatman@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a forum/mailing list or other resources that is active and dedicated to discussing translations and managing translation memory?

Every day translation introduces me to new nightmares.