From: dita-users@... [mailto:dita-users@...] On Behalf Of nmcdonagh
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:26 PM
To: dita-users@...
Subject: [dita-users] Colaboration and feedback

Hi all

Not sure this is the best place or not, but I am looking for ideas on the best way to get feedback on published DITA content, so that we can collaborate with SME's collect their comments, and then pull their comments back into our DITA content. I know one option could be using LiveContent with Reach etc but are there other options out there, right now we are publishing from our CMS into Eclipse InfoCenters.

Thanks

No virus found in this message.