XEP/oXygen PDF Rendering failed

Dave C

Hi,

I just downloaded a trial of XEP to try out, but am getting a rendering failed error that I never got with FOP. Here is the excerpt from the log file:

transform.fo2pdf.xep:
[java] WARNING: Attribute 'background-image' cannot have a value of "": should be either 'inherit' or a URI: background-image="url(...)".
[java] WARNING: Attribute 'background-image' cannot have a value of "": should be either 'inherit' or a URI: background-image="url(...)".
[java] ERROR: Attribute 'line-height-shift-adjustment' cannot occur at element 'fo:bookmark-title'.
[java] ERROR: Attribute 'line-height-shift-adjustment' cannot occur at element 'fo:bookmark-title'.
[java] Rendering failed: Invalid XSL FO source 'file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/dcarter/XML%20Output/out/topic.fo': 4 errors found during validation

I am not worried about the background-image so much, that is my passing a variable to the attribute that XEP must be missing. I don't understand the 'line-height-shift-adjustment' thought. It does not appear in my customization; unless I am passing something bad to it?

Thanks,
Dave C

Join main@dita-users.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.